INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAPER WORK MANUSCRIPT PREPARATION:
- Papers are to be sent via e-mail in electronic form: Microsoft Word; Times New Roman; font size 12; line spacing 1.5
- Basic alphabet is Cyrillic. If using specific fonts, please, send them along with the paper work as a separate file.
- Illustrated supplies about 20 attachments:drawings, calks, plans /maps/ shemes of a minimum of 600 dpi or ppi (pixels / inch); Photos of minimum 300dpi
- Text along with footnotes about 16 pages (1 page 1857 characters)
- The paper concludes with a summary in a foreign language or in Serbian.If the paper is in a foreign language - 1 to 2 pages maximum.
- The paper end contains captions for illustrations
- Footnotes are to be on the bottom of each page.
- References in the footnotes:
- specific books: author, title (italics), place and year of publication, pages cited.
D. Vojvodić, Mural Painting at the Church of St. Achilles in Arilje, Belgrade 2005, 204.
A. Khatchatrian, Les baptistéres paléochrétiens, Paris 1962, 34-38.
- articles in journals: the author. The title (italics), journal name (full name or with known acronym), volume number, (exceptionally - the editor) place and year of publication (in parentheses), pages cited.
D. Živković, From the iconographic program of the Church of the Virgin in Studenica (1568): individual depictions of saints in the nothern vestibule, Niš and Byzantium XII, editor M. Rakocija (Niš 2014), 423.
M. Rakocija,Das frühe Christentum in Naissus/Niš (Serbien), Mitteilungen zur christlichen archäologie 17, ed. R. Pilinger, R. Harreither, (Wien 2011), 9-50.
Note: Preposition “in” is not to be stated.
- publications of the source: author and title of the original work, the name of the publisher (italics), place and year of publication, cited page or pages and the rows.
Esphygmenic Charter of Despot George, publication P. Ivić - V. J. Djurić - S. Cirković, Belgrade - Smederevo 1989, 22 Fig. Critobuli imbriotae Historia, ed. D.R. Reinsch, Berlin-New York 1983 154
- abbreviations used (according to the language and script of the cited article):
- while listing authors – specify one name below another: the same / eadem
- when listing the author and the work - specify one below the other: the same / ibid
- when listing the same part of the work – specify the part / loc.cit
- if multiply cited same work of the same author: state the work / op.cit ; or the author's name with shortened title, page number / image number
- up., cf .; note
- abbreviations for page - p. and pp. are not to be used